The Ricoh RDC-2 has been introduced by Ricoh in 1996. Polaroid has OEM labeled the RDC-2 and calls it the PDC-800.
RDC-2 Major Specifications:
- CCD: 1/4" 410,000pixel CCD with complementaly color checkers, Progressive
- Lens: f3.7/5.6mm(Bi-focal) (35/55mm on 35mm format)
- Focus: Auto(TTL CCD AF)
- Shutter: Mechanical,1/8-1/1000 sec.
- Macro: 1cm
- ISO sensibility: Approx.100
- Display: 1.8" TFT LCD (Detachable)
- Dimensions: 143 x 27 x 76mm/5.6 x 1.1 x 3.0in.
- Weight: 285g (10.1oz)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.