The Ricoh R10 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2008, and is an update of the Ricoh R8. There was no Ricoh R9; maybe because the number nine is considered unlucky in Japanese superstition but others sources said that the R9 name was reserved by Leica.
RICOH R10 Major Specifications:
- 10 megapixel sensor. 1/2.3-inch CCD (total pixels: approx. 10.30 million pixels)
- 7,1x zoom 28-200mm ( ~24x36mm)
- F-aperture: F3.3 (Wide) - F5.2 (Telephoto)
- Image stabilizer
- Shutter Speed: 8, 4, 2, 1 - 1/2000 sec.
- Display: 3.0-inch Transparent Amorphous Silicon TFT LCD (approx. 460,000 dots)
- Dimensions: 102.0 mm (W) x 58.3 mm (H) x 26.1 mm (D), excluding projecting parts
- Weight: Approx. 168g (excluding battery, SD memory card, strap), Accessories. approx. 23g (battery, strap)