Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh R10 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2008, and is an update of the Ricoh R8. There was no Ricoh R9; maybe because the number nine is considered unlucky in Japanese superstition but others sources said that the R9 name was reserved by Leica.
RICOH R10 Major Specifications:
- 10 megapixel sensor. 1/2.3-inch CCD (total pixels: approx. 10.30 million pixels)
- 7,1x zoom 28-200mm ( ~24x36mm)
- F-aperture: F3.3 (Wide) - F5.2 (Telephoto)
- Image stabilizer
- Shutter Speed: 8, 4, 2, 1 - 1/2000 sec.
- Display: 3.0-inch Transparent Amorphous Silicon TFT LCD (approx. 460,000 dots)
- Dimensions: 102.0 mm (W) x 58.3 mm (H) x 26.1 mm (D), excluding projecting parts
- Weight: Approx. 168g (excluding battery, SD memory card, strap), Accessories. approx. 23g (battery, strap)