| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The KR-10 Super, was introduced by Ricoh in 1982.
Ricoh KR-10 Major Specifications:
- Film Format and Frame Size: 35mm film, 24x36mm.
- Lens Mount: K Mount
- Exposure meter: TTL full open metering for center-weighted average light reading coupled automatically to f-stop.
- Focusing: Split-image spot in microprism band
- Film Speed: ASA 12-3200
- Shutter: Electronically controlled. 16sec - 1/1000sec +B.
- Viewfinder: Field of view covers 93%. 0,88X magnification.
- Flash terminal: X synchro contact
- Batteries: Two LR-44 Alkaline batteries or two SR-44 Silver Oxide batteries.
- Liquid Crystal Display in the viewfinder.
- Dimensions: 136 x 86 x 51mm
- Weight: Approx.460g
- Ricoh KR-10 Super instruction manual from www.orphancameras.com