Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh Jet also named Ricoh 500 is a rangefinder camera with fixed lens made in Japan by Ricoh from 1959. This camera exist with f2.8 and f1.9 lenses.
- Type: Rangefinder camera
- Films: 35mm
- Riken Optical Ricoh f 2.8 / 4.5cm - 5 elements in 3 groups, made by Tomioka Optical (December 1959)
- Riken Optical Rikenon f 1.9 / 4.5cm - 6 elements in 4 groups, made by Tomioka Optical (February 1960)
- Shutter: Seikosha SLV, Speeds 1/10 - 1/500 sec + B
- Aperture: 1:2.8 - 1:22
- Exposure: Light Value system with external light meter (The Light Value system was first adopted in Japan on the first Ricoh 500 version)
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Dimensions: 140mm x 81mm x 67mm
- Weight: 720g for f2.8 version and 725 g for f1.9 version