Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh GR Digital III has been introduced by Ricoh in 2009.
GR Digital III major specifications:
- Magnesium body
- CCD: 1/1.7" primary-color CCD with 10.40 million effective pixels
- GR Lens: Focal length 6.0 mm (equivalent to 28 mm for 135 film cameras), 8 elements in 6 groups (two aspherical lenses/two aspherical surfaces)
- Aperture: f/1.9 to f/9 (+f/8.0-f/11 in auto mode is with ND filter)
- Shutter: 180, 120, 60, 30, 15, 13, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3.2, 2.5, 2, 1.6, 1.3, 1 - 1/2000 sec
- Focus: Multi-AF (CCD method), Spot-AF (CCD method), Manual focus, snap, infinity (focus lock and AF auxiliary light also available)
- Macro: 1 cm
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, Auto-hi, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Display: 3-inch TFT LCD, approx. 920,000 pixels
- Dimensions: 108.6 x 59.8 x 25.5 mm (W x H x D); does not include protruding parts
- Weight: Approx.188 g (excluding battery, SD Memory Card, hand strap)