Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh G700 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2010. This camera was announced for on-site work use.
RICOH G700 Major Specifications:
- Type: Digital compact camera
- Sensor: 1/2.3-inch (total pixels: approx. 12.1 million pixels).
- Effective pixels: approximately 10.00 million pixels.
- ISO sensitivity: up to ISO 3200
- Lens: f=5-25mm (like 28-140mm for 35mm film)
- Aperture: F3.5 (Wide) - F5.5 (Telephoto)
- Macro: 1cm
- Display: 3.0-inch Transparent LCD (approx. 920,000 dots)
- Flash: built-in automatic electronic flash. Flash range up to 10 m for wide-angle and 6.2 m for telephoto.
- Dimensions: 118.8 mm (W) x 71.0 mm (H) x 41.0 mm (D) (excluding projecting parts).
- Weight: Approx. 280g (excluding battery, SD memory card, strap).
- Tested conforming to US Department of Defense “MIL Standard 810F."
- JIS/IEC water resistance protection grade 8 (underwater photography at a depth up to 5 m, for up to 2 hours).
- JIS/IEC dust resistance protection grade 6.
- Chemical resistance to ethanol and hypochlorous acid.
- Password-protected camera operation.
- Compatible with the SanDisk Corporation SD WORM (write-once read-multiple).