Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh FF-1 is a scale-focusing, programmed exposure camera made by Ricoh from 1978. It features a folding lens cover similar to the Minox 35 series cameras. A very rare version had a chrome top cover.
A later version, the FF-1s, was also sold as the Sears Mini 35.
- Type: Manual focus camera
- Films: 35mm
- Lens: Rikenon 35mm F2.8 - 4 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Electronic shutter 2 - 1/500
- Power: 2 batteries LR44 or SR
- Dimensions: 107mm x 30,4mm x 64,6mm
- Weight: 225 g