Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh Caplio RR211 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2003.
Caplio RR211 Major Specifications:
- Sensor: 1.92-megapixel CMOS
- Lens: F: 2.8 5 glass elements in 4 groups. Focal Length: f=9.6mm (49mm in 35mm camera format)
- Zoom: x4(Digital)
- Shutter: Still: Still: 1/15~1/2000sec. (electronic shutter). Motion:1/15~1/2000sec. (electronic shutter)
- ISO sensibility: ISO100/200
- Display: 1.5” Translucent Amorphous Silicon TFT LCD (approx. 60,000 pixels)
- Dimensions: 82 x 30.5 x 60 mm (excluding projection)
- Weight: Approx. 110g (excluding batteries, strap)