Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh Caplio GX has been introduced by Ricoh in 2004.
Caplio GX Major Specifications:
- CCD: 1/1.8-inch primary-color CCD with effective 5.13 million pixels (5.25 million square pixels)
- Lens: Focal range f:5.8-17.4mm(equivalent to 28-85mm for 35mm film cameras). Lens structure 9 glass elements in 7 groups
- Aperture: F:2.5(W)-4.3(T)
- Shutter: Still :30,15,8,4,2,1-1/2000sec (electronic/mechanical shutter), During long-term exposure, has noise Elimination function.
- Focus: Autofocus, Manual Focus, Fixed Focus(Snap), ∞ (includes AF auxiliary light)
- Macro: 1cm
- Display: 1.8 inch low temperature polysilicon TFT LCD (approx. 130,000 pixels)
- Dimensions: 113.6 x 29.0 x 58.0mm(excluding projections).
- Weight: Approx.205g(excluding battery, SD Memory Card, hand strap)