The Ricoh Caplio GX has been introduced by Ricoh in 2004.
Caplio GX Major Specifications:
- CCD: 1/1.8-inch primary-color CCD with effective 5.13 million pixels (5.25 million square pixels)
- Lens: Focal range f:5.8-17.4mm(equivalent to 28-85mm for 35mm film cameras). Lens structure 9 glass elements in 7 groups
- Aperture: F:2.5(W)-4.3(T)
- Shutter: Still :30,15,8,4,2,1-1/2000sec (electronic/mechanical shutter), During long-term exposure, has noise Elimination function.
- Focus: Autofocus, Manual Focus, Fixed Focus(Snap), ∞ (includes AF auxiliary light)
- Macro: 1cm
- Display: 1.8 inch low temperature polysilicon TFT LCD (approx. 130,000 pixels)
- Dimensions: 113.6 x 29.0 x 58.0mm(excluding projections).
- Weight: Approx.205g(excluding battery, SD Memory Card, hand strap)