Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh CX3 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2010.
RICOH CX3 Major Specifications:
- Type: Digital compact camera
- Sensor: 1/2.3-inch Back-illuminated CMOS sensor(total pixels: approx. 10.60 million pixels).
- Effective pixels: approximately 10.00 million pixels.
- ISO sensitivity: up to ISO 3200
- Lens: 10.7x zoom f=4.9-52.5 mm (like 28-300mm for 35mm film)
- Macro: 1cm
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 7 groups (aspheric lens: 4 elements and 5 surfaces)
- Aperture: F3.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Telephoto)
- Shooting aid: Image sensor shift method image stabilizer
- DR Mode (Dynamic Range double shot mode)
- Multi-pattern auto white balance
- Shutter Speed: 8, 4, 2, 1 - 1/2000 sec.
- Display: 3.0-inch Transparent LCD (approx. 920,000 dots)
- Flash: built-in automatic electronic flash
- Video: 1280 × 720 pixel HD movies
- Dimensions: 101.5 mm (W) x 58.3 mm (H) x 29.4 mm (D) (excluding projecting parts)
- Weight: Approx. 185 g (excluding battery, SD memory card, strap), Accessories approx. 23 g (battery, strap)