Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pictures by Proyecto Ricoh|
The Ricoh CX1 has been introduced by Ricoh in 2009. This is the second Ricoh camera to use a CMOS sensor (The first was the Ricoh Caplio RR211 in 2003). It allow to do 4 frames/sec and hi-speed continuous shooting.
RICOH CX1 Major Specifications:
- Type: Digital compact camera
- Sensor: 1/2.3-inch CMOS (total pixels: approx. 10.29 million pixels).
- Effective pixels: approximately 9.29 million pixels.
- Light sensitivity: up to ISO 1600
- Lens: 7.1x zoom f=4.95-35.4 mm (like 28-200mm for 35mm film)
- Macro: 1cm
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 7 groups (aspheric lens: 4 elements and 5 surfaces)
- Aperture: F3.3 (Wide) - F5.2 (Telephoto)
- Shooting aid: Image sensor shift method image stabilizer
- DR Mode (Dynamic Range double shot mode)
- Multi-pattern auto white balance
- Shutter Speed: 8, 4, 2, 1 - 1/2000 sec.
- Display: 3.0-inch Transparent LCD (approx. 920,000 dots)
- Flash: built-in automatic electronic flash
- Dimensions: 101.5 mm (W) x 58.3 mm (H) x 27.9 mm (D) (excluding projecting parts)
- Weight: Approx. 180 g (excluding battery, SD memory card, strap), Accessories approx. 23 g (battery, strap)
- Ricoh Oficial Website
- Ricoh GR Diary
- Photographyblog Review
- dpreview.com Press release
- dpreview.com Ricoh Interview
- Ricoh CX1 by Alpha Digital Services (Ricoh authorized distributor)