Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh Auto 66 is a semi-automatic 6x6 TLR camera made in Japan by Ricoh from 1959.
- Type: Semi-automatic 6x6 TLR camera with selenium exposure meter
- Films: no.120
- Lens: Riken Ricoh f 3.5 / 80mm
- Shutter: Seikosha-L, Speeds 1/10 - 1/500 sec + B
- Aperture: 1/3.5 - 1:22
- Focusing: manual focusing by Ricoh Viewer f 3.5 / 80mm
- Meter: Selenium (no batteries required) coupled exposure meter.
- Dimensions: 77mm x 207mm x 101mm
- Weight: 1000 g
- Ricohflex / Diacord / Ricohmatic 6x6 TLRs at Greg Erker's 
- Riken's Ricoh TLRs at www.tlr-cameras.com