Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh 519 Deluxe (Five.One.Nine) is a 35mm film rangefinder camera with fixed lens made in Japan by Ricoh introduced in 1958.
- Lens: Riken Optical Rikenon f 1.9 / 4.5cm - 6 elements in 4 groups (Made by Tomioka Optical)
- Shutter: Seikosha MXL, Speeds 1 - 1/500 sec + B
- Aperture: 1:1.9 - 1:16
- Exposure: Light Value system with external light meter (The Light Value system was first adopted in Japan on the Ricoh 500)
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Dimensions: 140mm x 83mm x 67mm
- Weight: 670 g