Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh 500 GX is a handy rangefinder camera with fixed lens made in Taiwan by Ricoh. Its special feature is an easy-to-use multi-exposure facility.
- Type: rangefinder camera with electronic aperture control for shutter priority operation option
- Films: 35mm with speeds of 25 - 800 ASA
- Lens: Rikenon 1:2.8/40mm
- Shutter: Speeds 1/8 - 1/500 sec.
- Aperture: 1/2.8 - 1:16
- Exposure: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS-meter or manually
- Viewfinder: optical finder, superimposed rangefinder, parallax correction marks, "M" for manual operation visible, and the exposure meter's needle shows f-stop value or works as battery control
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Battery: 1,35 volt mercury battery PX675
- Dimensions: 111×71×56 mm
- Weight: 420 g