Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh 35 L is a rangefinder camera with fixed lens made in Japan by Ricoh from 1962.
- Type: rangefinder camera
- Films: 35mm
- Lens: Ricoh S-Kominar f 2 / 4.8cm - 6 elements in 5 groups
- Shutter: Seikosha SLV, Speeds 1 - 1/500 sec + B
- Aperture: 1:2 - 1:16
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Exposition: Selenium coupled light meter
- Dimensions: 140mm x 82mm x 69,4mm
- Weight: 730 g