Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ricoh 35R is a 35mm autofocus point & shoot camera produced in 1999. It has a 30mm lens and override for the autofocus allowing manual zone focusing and manual aperture priority. The 35R was available in silver or black and was the export version of the Ricoh MF-1 (released 2003).
It allows to use filters size 37mm as well external flash for more creativity.
- Lens: 30mm f3.9 (3 groups 3 elements )
- Shutter: Program mode ( 1/4 to 1/500 ), aperture priority mode (1to 1/250 sec.)
- Focus: Auto-focus 1m - ∞, manual zone focus 0.6m, 1.2m, 2.5m , ∞.
- Aperture control: Programmed or manual aperture priority of f5.6,f11,f22
- Exposure: CdS program AE, Aperture Priority AE (F5.6, F11, F22) Exposure Compensation ± 2EV (Step 1EV), auto bracket function (0.5EV three units).
- Power: 2xAA
- Dimensions: Height 126mm width 50mm depth 71mm
- Weight: 230g