Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pictures by David Donnadieu |
Click for more pictures
The Ricoh 126-C EE is a viewfinder camera with fixed lens made in Japan by Ricoh from 1969.
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Films: Instamatic 126 system
- Lens: Ricoh Rikenon f 4.8 / 40mm - 3 elements in 3 groups
- Shutter: Copal, Speed 1/125
- Exposure Control: Selenium meter
- Focusing: Focus zone
- Dimensions: 131,5mm x 73mm x 66mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Ricoh 126-C EE on Ricoh Japan Website