Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Perfekta II image by Castor (Image rights)|
- Also known as Perfekta I
- Rigid rectangular front
- Viewfinder: Large eye-level flip-up frame finder
- Lens: Achromat 80mm f/7.7
- Aperture: f/7.7-f/11-f/16 controlled by a small knob below the lens
- Shutter: one speed, M and Z (Instant and B) shutter control on the side of the lens barrel
- Flash sync: with or without flash synchronized versions
- Shutter-release was a button below the lens, opposite the aperture knob
- The design is very much like the Druopta Efekta, except for the placement of the shutter control and release.
|Rheinmetall Perfekta II image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
- There is a version of the Perfekta II with name in script
- Also sold as Tower 66P by Sears
- Lens: Achromat 80mm f/7.7, on collapsable rectangular telescoping front, filter slip-on
- Aperture: round rotary aperture holes on a plate: f/7.7, f/11, f/16; setting: bronze thumb wheel with scale, below the lens-shutter barrel
- Focus range: fixed focus
- Shutter: simple spring rotary, speeds: 1/25-1/50-1/100 +B; setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Cocking and Shutter release: by the same knob, w/cable release socket, on the top plate, not works when the lens collapsed
- Double exposure prevention
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Winding knob: on the top plate
- Flash PC socket: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Cold-shoe: none
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: removable, w/ red window and lid, opens by a fingernail notch on the left of the camera
- Engraving on the back cover: VEB Rheinmetall
- Tripod socket: 3/8"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: bakelite; Weight: 281g
- Serial no. none
- Introduced in c.1955
- A name variant of Perfekta II, marked 'Export Model' on back.
Notes and referencesEdit