The Revueflex 5005 is a re branded Chinon CE II Memotron sold by German retailer Foto-Quelle in Germany end of the 70s. So far only all-black models are known to exist. The only changes to the original Chinon camera seem to be the altered prism housing, flash sync contacts and different styled rewind and shutter speed knobs.
- Shutter speds: B, 1s, 1/2s, 1/4s, 1/8s, 1/15s, 1/30s, 1/60s, 1/125s, 1/250s, 1/500s, 1/1000s, 1/2000s, Auto, X
- metal focal plane shutter, hybrid mechanical and electronic
- ASA: 25 - 3200
- Flash sync: 1/90s, contacts for X and FP sync as well as hot shoe
- shutter speeds visible in viewfinder
- mirror lock-up
- shutter lock
- multiple exposure provision
- self timer
Additionally the camera features an LED indicating auto-exposure readiness. It is one of the few M42 auto exposure cameras, with stopped-down aperture priority exposure. It uses SR44 1.55 V batteries.