Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Prince designates one of the following:
- Prince products sold before 1945 by the Japanese distributor Fukada Shōkai, in association with the trademark "Prince Camera Works" (プリンスカメラウアークス, Purinsu Kamera Uākusu) and a PCW logo:
- Princeflex and Prince Junior 6×6 TLR, sold in the 1950s by the Japanese distributor Mima Shōkai, again in association with the trademark "Prince Camera Works" (プリンスカメラワークス, Purinsu Kamera Wākusu) and a PCW logo
- Prince Hit-type subminiature
- Prince Ruby, name variant of the Toyoca Ace
- Prince 16-A, subminiature camera taking 17.5mm film
- L. M. Prince & Bro., a US camera maker of the late XIXth century