The Praktica PL nova I was introduced in 1967 by Pentacon as new improved variant of the Praktica nova. It had an improved shutter speed dial and the original nova's missing shutter speed 1/15 sec. Another new feature was the "Pentacon load" (PL) system for faster film insertion. The Praktica PL nova I B was a variant with built-in meter, also sold as the Porst PX4 and Hanimex Praktica nova I B.
- Praktica PL nova I, by Mike Otto, at Mike's Praktica Collection
- Praktica Nova 1, by Katherine Dér, at Praktica-Users
- Praktica PL Nova I, by Sylvain Halgand, at La collection d'appareils photo par Sylvain Halgand
- Praktica PL nova I, by Daniel Jiménez, at From the focal plane to infinity
- Partica PL nova I at r-kobus.eu by Ryszard Kobus