- Type: SLR camera body
- Manufacturer: Pentacon, Dresden (DDR, former East Germany)
- Years of production: 1983-1990
- Film: 35mm with speeds 12 to 3200 ISO
- Lens mount: Praktica bayonet with EDC (electronic diaphragm control)
- Shutter: electronically controlled metal focal plane shutter, speeds B, 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, automatic and flash settings
- Metering: TTL
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism finder, ground glass screen with diagonally split image and microprism focusing aids, LED scale showing exposure times, with over- and under-exposure warning.
- Flash: Hotshoe and PC
- Battery: 6v 4LR44
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.