Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Praktica BCS electronic|
- Type: SLR camera body
- Manufacturer: Pentacon, Dresden (DDR, former East Germany)
- Years of production: 1989-1990
- Film: 35mm with speeds 12 to 3200 ASA
- Lens mount: Praktica bayonet with EDC (electronic diaphragm control)
- Shutter: electronically controlled metal focal plane shutter, speeds B, 1, 1/5, 1/10, 1/30, 1/60 (flash synch.), 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, mechanical fixed speed 1/60 sec
- Metering: TTL with cadmium sulfide photo resistor
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism finder, shows 95% of image, ground glass screen with split image and microprism focusing aid, red, green and yellow LEDs for exposure time control
- Batteries: 4×LR44