The Porst Pocketpak 2001 is a small pocket camera for 110 film cartridges. It was made in West Germany and sold with a nice leatherette case.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: King, marketed by Photo Porst
- Years of production: 1976-1983
- Films: 110 cartridges
- Exposure: switchable from sunlight to clouded mode
- Viewfinder: optical finder
- Battery: 625 (for flash usage)
- Flash: Flipflash - set of use-once-flash-bulbs can be plugged in
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.