Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Sun Autofocus 660|
The Polaroid Sun Autofocus 660 was a square-bodied instant camera in Polaroid's 600-series. It was a re-branded version of the Polaroid Autofocus 660. It was also available in an SE special edition to celebrate Polaroid's 50th anniversary.
- Lens: 116mm, f/11, Single-element plastic.
- Sonar autofocus (sharpest at 4-5 feet).
- Shutter: electronic; automatic speed between 1/4-1/200 sec.
- Integral auto flash that works in low light and can be turned off using the button under the flash housing.
- Polaroid's Light Management System (the darken/lighten exposure correction slider).