Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
[[Polaroid|Polaroid]] cameras that used Type 30 instant rollfilm. There were three models in the series.
- Polaroid 80 Highlander (1954)
- Polaroid 80A Highlander (1957)
- Polaroid 80B Highlander (1959)
- Lens: 100mm f/8.8, 3-element glass
- Shutter: 2-speed rotary-leaf design with speeds of 1/25s and 1/100s, plus Bulb
- Flash: M-sync via Polaroid "hot shoe"
- Exposure set by Polaroid Light Value scale. (Standard EV scale on 80A and 80B).
- Rigid viewfinder on top of camera.
- Distance focus by rotating lens front-element.
- Self-erecting bellows design.
- Steel body painted gray for model 80, brown for 80A and 80B.
- Most (but not all) model 80's have chrome plated trim, especially noticeable on the lens ring. Some model 80's and all 80A and 80B have polished steel trim.