Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Polaroid Quick 620|
| Polaroid Amigo 620 (back)|
The Amigo 620 from Polaroid's Polaroid Integral 600 Series was slightly more advanced than the OneStep 600, and the initial model was beige instead instead of black. It had no flash, but added a "close-up lens", which was a piece of plastic that slid in front of the lens for shots closer than 4 feet.
- Lens: 116mm (?) f/19, Single-element plastic (?)
- Fixed focus (sharpest at 4-5 feet), with close-up adaptor.
- Shutter: electronic; automatic speed between 1/4-1/200 sec.
- No electronic flash. Has socket for flashbars instead which sit above a plastic flap which flips down to protect lens and controls.
- Darken/lighten exposure correction.
Like other Polaroid 600 cameras, there were a variety of international variations of this model. Names included:
- Polaroid Quick 620 (beige)
- Polaroid Spirit (beige)
- Polaroid Spirit Paul Masson (beige, 'Paul Masson Vintage California Champagne' on back)