Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PhaseOne is a Danish maker of digital camera backs. It also offers a camera which is optimized for use with its newest backs. PhaseOne works closely together with sensor makers like Dalsa.
- PhaseOne 645 Camera System
The P+ series are similar to the normal P series but have higher capture speeds, better response to long exposure times, and add LiveView which allows the user to focus and compose on a monitor while tethered.
- P20+: 16 MP
- P25+: 22 MP
- P21+: 18 MP
- P30+: 31.6 MP
- P45+: 39 MP
- P65+: 60.5 MP, introduced on Photokina 2008
The P-series are fully untethered backs available for many different camera mounts.
- P20: 16 MP
- P25: 22 MP
- P21: 18 MP, introduced May 2006.
- P30: 31.6 MP, introduced in November 2005.
- P45: 39 MP, introduced in December 2005.
The h-series are tethered backs available for many different camera mounts, and a computer is needed to operate them.
- H5: 6 MP
- H10: 11 MP
- H20: 16 MP
- H25: 22 MP
The PowerPhase series are tethered digital scan backs.
- PhotoPhase: 5,000 pixels x 7,200 steps (36 MP equivalent).
- PowerPhase: 7,000 pixels x 7,000 steps (49 MP equivalent).
- PowerPhase FX+: 10,500 pixels x 12,600 steps (132 MP equivalent).
- Capture One
- Capture One PRO
- Capture One LE
- Capture One DB
- Portrait One
Software for scan backs.
- Image Capture