Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pentax PC-303 is a light plastic 35mm compact point-and-shoot camera with autofocus, auto exposure and motor drive, made in Japan by the the Asahi Optical Co - part of their low-end "PC" range. It has a sliding lens cover doubling as an on-off switch.
- Shutter: leaf shutter, 1/125s
- Lens: Pentax 35mm f4.5, 3 elements
- Focusing: Infra-red autofocus, 1.2m - infinity
- Film speeds: ISO 100/200 or 400, set by switch underneath
- Power: 2x AA batteries.
- Weight: 185g without batteries