Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first autofocus compact camera from Pentax was the impressive PC35AF. In later years, the PC prefix was added to several inexpensive fixed focal length (non-zoom) models, but some of these had fixed focus. They were generally less advanced and used cheaper components than the Espio/IQZoom series.
Pentax PC Models Edit
- Pentax PC-33 (30mm, f/6.3)
- Pentax PC35AF(-M Date)
- Pentax PC-50 (Date) (35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-55 (28mm f/5 or 30mm f/4.5?)
- Pentax PC-100 (35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-300 (Date) (35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-303 (35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-313 (35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-330 (fixed focus 26mm, f/6.3)
- Pentax PC-333 (35mm, f/3.5)
- Pentax PC-500 (Date) (35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-505 (Date) (35mm, f/3.8)
- Pentax PC-550 (28mm lens)
- Pentax PC-555 (Date) (35mm, f/2.8)
- Pentax PC-606(W) (Date) (W is weather-resistant, 35mm, f/4.5)
- Pentax PC-700
- Pentax PC-3000 (fixed focus 25mm(!) lens, June 2001) 
- Pentax PC-5000 (autofocus 27mm, June 2001)