Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Olympus µ [mju:]-III 150Edit
Known as the Olympus Stylus Epic 150 in the US, this was the penultimate 35mm compact camera from the very successful mju/Stylus/Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 2003. It was generally "champagne" in colour, but there may have been design differences in some territories. Some "DELUXE" examples of the mju III 150 included a remote control and featured a QD DATE function.
- Lens: 37.5mm-150mm zoom with ED (extra dispersal) glass, f/5.1-13.3 (8 elements - some aspherical - in 7 groups).
- 10-point wide autofocus for correct focus even when subject is not centred.
- Closest focus: 0.6m
- "All weather" seals against rain splashes.
- Camera shake indicator warning, automatically increases shutter speed where possible.
- Auto-exposure system features 3-zone metering.
- Spot-metering and infinity focus available.
- Shutter speed range: 4 - 1/690s.
- Zooming "real image" finder with dioptre adjustment.
- Auto-flash with 6 programmed power settings and multiple modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch). Recharge in 0.5-5s.
- DX decoding (ISO 50-3200), auto-wind and power rewind.
- Self-timer: 12-second delay.
- Tripod socket.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- Requires one 3V CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 117×61×43mm (not including protrusions).
- Weight: 225g (without battery).