Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|image by ja1vbn (Image rights)|
The i-Zoom 75 is an APS zoom-lens camera assembled in China for Olympus, announced in January 1999. The autofocus Olympus lens zooms from 28-75mm. Styling is a little like that of the Olympus mju II, with a sliding lens cover, doubling as an on-off switch, extending lens, transparent shutter release button, body tapering towards the users left, and a pop-up flash. There is a small LCD panel in the back for frame number and settings display. Film advance and rewind is automatic, motor driven.
- Film Format: IX240 (APS) cartridge film, 16.7 x 30.2mm frames.
- Lens: Olympus 28-75 mm, f4.7 - 9.9, 7 elements in 7 groups.
- Shutter: Programmed electronic, speeds: 4-1/500 sec.
- Viewfinder: Real-image zoom viewfinder (with autofocus mark, close-up correction marks, autofocus indicator and flash indicator). C,H,P print type selection. With dioptric adjuster.
- Focusing: Passive multi-autofocus system. Focus lock possible; range: 2 feet - Infinity.
- Exposure Control: Programmed automatic exposure control, 3-zone light metering, switchable to spot metering. Auto exposure range (ISO 200): Wide-angle -EV3.5 (F4.7, 2 sec.) to EV16 (F11, 1/500 sec.), Telephoto - EV5.6 (F9.9, 2 sec.) to EV17 (F19.5, 1/350 sec.).
- Film Speed Range: Automatic setting, range: ISO 25-3200.
- Self-timer: electronic, approximately 12-second delay.
- Flash Working Range: 200 ISO film: WIDE - 2-15.4 ft./TELE - 2-7.2 ft.
- Flash Modes: Auto, Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Fill-In, Night Scene, Red-Eye Reducing Night Scene.
- Power: CR-2 3V lithium battery
- Dimensions: w: 4.2 x h: 2.1 x d: 1.3 inches
- Weight: 5.8 oz (without battery)