Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The iS series (also known as L series in Japan) was a range of compact autofocus SLRs with zoom lenses from Olympus. The lenses were not interchangeable, so the term "bridge cameras" was used to describe them - halfway between point and shoot and SLR cameras. Olympus referred to the range as ZLRs (Zoom Lens Reflex). There are two distinct lines in the iS/L Series: the advanced models 1000, 2000 and 3000 which feature everything one would expect in a normal SLR camera, like full control of aperture and shutter speed and various exposure modes, and the simple models 100(S)/200/300 which give much less control of exposure.
- Olympus iS-1000 (QD), aka iS-1 and L-1000
- Olympus iS-2000 (QD/DLX), aka iS-2 and L-2000
- Olympus iS-3000 (QD), aka iS-3 and L-3000
- Olympus iS-100 (QD), aka iS-10 and L-10
- Olympus iS-100S (QD), aka iS-10S and L-10s
- Olympus iS-200 (QD), aka iS-20S and L-20s
- Olympus iS-300 (QD), aka iS-30 and L-30
- Olympus iS-50 (QD), aka iS-5
iS series on R. Wesson's website.