Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Olympus Camedia C-725 Ultra Zoom is a digital zoom camera made by Olympus in Japan. There had been more public relation activities about other cameras of this zoom camera series, may be because the zoom lens of the C-725 has "only" a focus factor of 8× . This is the advantage of the little beast - in the past some of the digicams with a zoom factor of 10× upto 15× promised more than they actually can. Another advantage of this camera is that it works with non-rechargeable AA-batteries.
- Type: digital still camera
- Manufacturer: Olympus
- Year of production: 2004
- Media type: xD picture card
- Lens: Olympus 1:2.8-1:3.4/6.4-51.2mm (40-320mm) zoom lens with 10 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture: 1:2.8 (tele 1:3.4) to 1:7.1
- Sensor: 1/2.5" CCD solid state image pickup, 3,340,000 pixels
- Metering: Digital ESP metering/Spot metering system
- Focusing: TTL system autofocus with contrast detection system
- Shutter speed: 8 - 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: 0.5" color LCD with optical ocular, 114,000 pixels
- Display: 1.5" color LCD, 114.000 pixels
- Video: Quicktime Motion JPEG
- Weight: 315 g without the four AA-batteries
- Dimensions: 108×76×78 mm