The Olympus AF-10 XB (Infinity 10 XB in the US) was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera with an extra-large viewfinder. It was the last in the Olympus AF series and was made in China.
- Lens: 29mm, f/4.5
- Autofocus with focus lock.
- Auto-flash that can be disabled.
- Integrated lens cover.
- LCD for frame counter and battery check.
- Film advance: Motordrive and power rewind.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V 123 lithium battery.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.