Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Olympus AF-10 XB (Infinity 10 XB in the US) was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera with an extra-large viewfinder. It was the last in the Olympus AF series and was made in China.
- Lens: 29mm, f/4.5
- Autofocus with focus lock.
- Auto-flash that can be disabled.
- Integrated lens cover.
- LCD for frame counter and battery check.
- Film advance: Motordrive and power rewind.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V 123 lithium battery.