The Olympus Écru was an all-automatic compact camera for 35mm film. It had a unique design, including a polished aluminium lens cap and a leather case.
- Lens: 35mm 1:3,5 ( 3 elements )
- Autofocus: active infrared, for focusing automatically from 0.35 m to infinity
- Films: 35mm film
- Exposure: automatically, shutter speeds between 1/15 and 1/500 sec., aperture between f3.5 and f16
- Viewfinder: optical finder (Kepler type)
- flash: built-in, guide number 12
- weight: 215 g without the 2 AAA-batteries
- dimensions 106 x 91 x 40 mm
- Écru in Christian Zahn's Optiksammlung 
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.