Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Olympus Écru was an all-automatic compact camera for 35mm film. It had a unique design, including a polished aluminium lens cap and a leather case.
- Lens: 35mm 1:3,5 ( 3 elements )
- Autofocus: active infrared, for focusing automatically from 0.35 m to infinity
- Films: 35mm film
- Exposure: automatically, shutter speeds between 1/15 and 1/500 sec., aperture between f3.5 and f16
- Viewfinder: optical finder (Kepler type)
- flash: built-in, guide number 12
- weight: 215 g without the 2 AAA-batteries
- dimensions 106 x 91 x 40 mm
- Écru in Christian Zahn's Optiksammlung