Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Olympus µ[mju:]-V METALEdit
Known as the Stylus Select 105 in the US, this 35mm compact camera was a luxury model from the very successful mju/Stylus/Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 2002. As its name suggests, the camera housing was metal (brushed aluminium and/or stainless steel) and yet it was also weatherproof. At the time of release it was the world's smallest camera with a 3× zoom lens. A QD model with autodate was also available.
- 11-point multi-autofocus (infra-red) with pre-focus lock. Closest focus: 60cm.
- Olympus 38-105mm zoom lens (max. aperture f/5.6-11.3, smallest aperture f/17) with ED (extra dispersal) and aspherical elements. (8 elements in 7 groups).
- "Real image" in zooming viewfinder.
- Automatic exposure via 3-zone metering. Spot metering available.
- Shutter speeds 4-1/570s
- Auto-flash with six modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch).
- DX-decoding of ISO film speed 50-3200, autowind and power rewind.
- Tripod socket.
- Warning LEDs next to viewfinder.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- LCD for frame counter, battery check and flash mode.
- Requires one 3V CR2 battery.
- Dimensions: 101×57×42mm.
- Weight: 210g (without battery).
- Optional remote control with 3-second delay.