Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Okano Seisakusho (岡野製作所) was a Japanese accessory maker and repairer in the mid-1930s. It is known from one advertisement in the June 1st, 1935 issue of Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin. It used the Sketch brand name for some products.
- Camera Sketch Light (カメラスケッチライト) flash gun
- Camera Top Hand (カメラトップハンド) wrist strap
- Sketch Release (スケッチレリーズ) cable release
- ↑ Advertisement in Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin, 1st June 1935, reproduced on p.23 of Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku. The address was Tokyo, Kanda, Nagatomi-chō 11 (東京・神田・永富町十一).
- Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin (日本写真興業通信). Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku (百号ごと十回の記録, Ten records, every hundred issues). Tokyo: Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin Sha (日本写真興業通信社), 1967. No ISBN number. P.23, corresponding to p.5 of the June 1st, 1935 issue.