Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|No. 2C Autographic Kodak Junior image by Terri Monahan (Image rights)|
| No. 2C Autographic Kodak Junior
image by Terri Monahan (Image rights)
It uses Kodak No.A 130  Autographic roll film cartridge for 7x12cm (2 7/8 x 4 7/8 inches) frames. The No.2C body was constructed of aluminum and covered in fine seal grain leather. The metal parts were finished in nickel or black enamel. Features included a folding black bellows design, adjustable focus with automatic focusing lock, reversible finder and two tripod sockets. Fitted with a meniscus achromatic lens and Kodak Ball Bearing Shutter. However, other optional lens and shutter combinations were avaliable:
- Rapid Rectilinear lens with a Kodak ball bearing shutter
- Kodak Anastigmat lens with a Kodak ball bearing shutter
- Kodak Anastigmat lens with an Ilex Universal shutter
There are Special models of Autographic Jr. cameras with various lenses, shutters and/or improved features or superior finish. 
Kodak Autographic Junior camera modelsEdit
- No.1 Autographic Kodak Junior (1914-27, film 120)
- No. 1A Autographic Kodak Junior (1914 -27, film 116)
- No. 2C Autographic Kodak Junior (1916 -27, film 130)
- No. 3A Autographic Kodak Junior (1918 -27, film 122)