Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the 1950s the Camera-Werk Adolf Gerlach produced viewfinder cameras for type No. 120 rollfilm and for 35mm film. One day the company was renamed to Camera-Werk Nixon. The company was based in the suburb Barmen of the West German city Wuppertal.
120 film Edit
6×9 box Edit
- Ideal (collapsible)
- Reporter (collapsible)
- Nixette (folder, c.1955)
- Trixette, Trixette I, II and T (folder)
35mm film Edit
- Ideal Color 35, Forette / Primo 35 (1954 / 1959)
- Ideal at Optiksammlung.de 
- Ideal at Kurt Tauber's 
- Ideal Color 35, name variant Forelle at Optiksammlung.de 
- Ideal Reporter at Sylvain Halgand's