Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The One•Touch trademark first appeared on some international versions of the L35AF2, which was an updated version of Nikon's first autofocus compact in the L series. The One•Touch series is characterised by its very compact bodies (for the era) and fairly fast lenses. The names varied according the territory in which they were marketed. Some later One•Touch cameras had zoom lenses and are listed here. Non-zoom models are listed chronologically below:
- Nikon L35AF2/L35AD2/One•Touch (35mm/2.8, 1985)
- Nikon AF3/AD3/One•Touch (35mm/2.8, 1987)
- Nikon RF2/RD2/One•Touch 100 (35mm/3.5, 1987)
- Nikon AF400/One•Touch 300 (31mm/4, 1994)
- Nikon W35/One•Touch 200 (QD) (35mm/3.5, 1991)
- Chronological list and specifications of compact cameras on Official Nikon Imaging website.