The Nikon One•Touch Zoom 90 is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by Nikon in 2000. A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available.
- Zoom Lens: 38-90mm (f/4.8-10.5) with macro capability as close as 30cm.
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch.
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function.
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 100-200-400 and 800 ISO.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V CR123A lithium battery.