Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lite•Touch Zoom 70WS was a 35mm compact camera introduced by Nikon in 2002. It has autofocus, auto exposure, powered film advance, rewind and and a wide-angle zoom. It was part of the Nikon Zoom series and replaced the very similar Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 70W (QD).
The lens zooms from 28-70mm with maximum aperture of f/5.6-10, and macro capability down to 60cm. There is also a pop-up flash included. A QD (quartz date) version adds date imprinting. Power is via a CR2 lithium battery.
- Type: 35mm autofocus lens shutter camera with Nikon zoom lens.
- Film type: 35mm, with DX-decoding, auto-loading, advance and rewind.
- Lens: Coated Nikon Zoom Macro 28mm, f/5.6 - 70mm, f/10. (5 elements in 4 groups).
- Viewfinder: Real-image zooming finder with 80% coverage. Includes parallax marks and autofocus frame, LEDs for ready, flash charging, focus achieved.
- Auto-exposure: EV 5-15 at 28mm, EV 6-15 at 70mm.
- Self-timer: 10 seconds, cancellation possible.
- Built-in flash with four modes: auto, suppressed, forced and slow-synch, plus red-eye reduction. Range of 3.3m at 28mm and ISO 100.
- Power source: 3V CR2 battery.
- Dimensions: 117x63x42mm
- Weight: 200g (without battery).
- Nikon Lite Touch Zoom 70 Ws AF Quartz date at www.collection-appareils.fr