Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 150ED is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by Nikon in 2002. A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available.
This a high spec superzoom for 35mm film.
- Zoom Lens: 38-150mm (f/5.4-12) with ED (extra-low dispersal) element and macro capability.
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch.
- Shutter speeds from 2-1/500s.
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function.
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 50-3200 ISO.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 116x60x45mm
- Weight: 190g