The Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 140ED is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus introduced by Nikon in 2001.
This a high spec superzoom for 35mm film.
- Lens: 38-140mm (f/5.3-10.5) with ED (extra-low dispersal) element and macro function.
- Integral flash with multiple modes including slow-synch.
- LCD for frame counter, modes and date function.
- Zooming viewfinder with LEDs and dioptre correction.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of DX-coded film 50-3200 ISO.
- Panorama frame.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 3V CR123A lithium battery.
A Quartz Date (QD) model was also available.
- ↑ Nikon Press Release
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.