Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nikon FM-10 is a 35mm SLR manufactured by Cosina for Nikon Corporation.
- Type: 35mm SLR with focal plane shutter and TTL metering system
- Film Format: 35mm film, 24 x 36 mm
- Lens Mount: Nikon F Mount
- Shutter: Vertically moving metal focal plane shutter "B", 1 -1/2000sec.
- Self-Timer: Mechanical self-timer with 10 sec shutter release delay
- Viewfinder: Field of view covers 92% horizontally and vertically
- Magnification: 0.84X (with 50 mm f1.4 standard lens)
- Viewfinder Display:
- Red " +" mark LED: Over exposure warning
- Green "O" mark LED: Correct exposure indication
- Red" -" mark LED: Under exposure warning
- Focusing: Split-image / microprism type surrounded by matte field
- Exposure Metering: TTL center-weighted full aperture exposure measuring system. By pressing Exposure Measurement Button or Shutter Release Button
- Metering Range: EV2 - 19 (ISO 100. f2.0, 1 sec. - f16, 1/2000 sec.)
- Flash Synchronization: Standard ISO type hotshoe contact on the Accessory-shoe.
- Synchronization speed: 1/125 or lower.
- Film Advance: By single lever-action with 135 degrees, winding angle and 30 standoff angle. Shutter Release Button is interlocked with the advance lever stored
- Film Rewind: By film rewind button and film rewind crank
- Frame Counter: Additive type with auto reset by opening the back cover
- Other Functions: Multiple Exposure, Preview Lever
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 - 3200 by 1/3 steps
- Power Source: Two 1.5V Alkaline batteries (LR44) or Silver batteries (SR44)
- Dimensions: 139mm (5.5 in.) (W) x 86mm (3.4 in.) (H) x 53mm (2.0 in.) (D) mm
- Weight: 420g
More specifications HERE