The Nikon FM-10 is a 35mm SLR manufactured by Cosina for Nikon Corporation.
- Type: 35mm SLR with focal plane shutter and TTL metering system
- Film Format: 35mm film, 24 x 36 mm
- Lens Mount: Nikon F Mount
- Shutter: Vertically moving metal focal plane shutter "B", 1 -1/2000sec.
- Self-Timer: Mechanical self-timer with 10 sec shutter release delay
- Viewfinder: Field of view covers 92% horizontally and vertically
- Magnification: 0.84X (with 50 mm f1.4 standard lens)
- Viewfinder Display:
- Red " +" mark LED: Over exposure warning
- Green "O" mark LED: Correct exposure indication
- Red" -" mark LED: Under exposure warning
- Focusing: Split-image / microprism type surrounded by matte field
- Exposure Metering: TTL center-weighted full aperture exposure measuring system. By pressing Exposure Measurement Button or Shutter Release Button
- Metering Range: EV2 - 19 (ISO 100. f2.0, 1 sec. - f16, 1/2000 sec.)
- Flash Synchronization: Standard ISO type hotshoe contact on the Accessory-shoe.
- Synchronization speed: 1/125 or lower.
- Film Advance: By single lever-action with 135 degrees, winding angle and 30 standoff angle. Shutter Release Button is interlocked with the advance lever stored
- Film Rewind: By film rewind button and film rewind crank
- Frame Counter: Additive type with auto reset by opening the back cover
- Other Functions: Multiple Exposure, Preview Lever
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 - 3200 by 1/3 steps
- Power Source: Two 1.5V Alkaline batteries (LR44) or Silver batteries (SR44)
- Dimensions: 139mm (5.5 in.) (W) x 86mm (3.4 in.) (H) x 53mm (2.0 in.) (D) mm
- Weight: 420g
More specifications HERE