- Type: Autofocus SLR body
- Manufacturer: Nikon
- Year of launch: 2001
- Film type: 35mm, automatic recognition of DX-coded film speed, speeds from 25 to 5000 ASA
- Lens mount: Nikon F autofocus bayonet, depth of field preview button
- Shutter: CPU-controlled focal plane shutter with speeds 30 - 1/2000 sec.
- Metering: 3D-six-zone-matrix TTL measuring or center weighted TTL measuring
- Exposure modes: shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, programmed
- Programs: Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports continuous, Night Scene
- Focusing: Cross-ranged, five-area autofocus system
- Viewfinder: pentaprism, diopter adjustment
- Display: LCD
- Film advance: Automatic motorized advance and rewind
- Flash: built-in miniature flash (GN 40), or flash gun on TTL-enhanced hot shoe
- Dimensions: 139.5×92.5×65.6mm
- Weight: 395g without the two CR2 3V batteries
- Options: Remote control
- Variant: F65D with data imprinting
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.