Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the many confusing ranges of compact cameras from Nikon is the EF or Nice•Touch series. These point and shoot cameras had fixed focus wide angle lenses. Models are listed chronologically below.
| Nikon Nice•Touch 6|
by Darth Kraken.
- Nikon EF100/Nice•Touch 2 (35mm/4.5, 1993)
- Nikon EF200/Nice•Touch 3 (31mm/5.6, 1995)
- Nikon EF300/Nice•Touch 4 (29mm/4.5, 1997)
- Nikon EF400SV/Nice•Touch 5 (QD) (28mm, Super Viewfinder, 1999)
- Nikon EF500SV (QD) (28mm, Super Viewfinder, self-timer, 2002)
- Chronological list and specifications of compact cameras on Official Nikon Imaging website.