Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nikon D2H and D2X, released in 2003 were top of the line DSLR cameras in the Nikon range. They were replaced by the D2Hs and D2Xs respectively. the D2X(s) features a 12MP sensor which shoots at up to 5 FPS and has a mode enabling shooting at 8 FPS on 6MP, whilst the D2H(s) sports the modest 4MP Nikon Developed JFET LBCast sensor
The D2X is the same body as the D2H with upgraded electronics inside, a smaller image buffer which may be a handicap due to the larger resolution
A camera for pros only, with a hefty price tag of $5000+.
these Cameras were superseeded by the revolutionary D3 and D3X
- Nikon D2H review and specs, D2X review and specs, D2Hs preview article and specs, D2Xs specs at dpreview
- Nikon D2H and D2X at Lonestardigital
- D2Hs Review
- Nikon D2 Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (English)
- Nikon D2 Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (German)
- Nikon D2 Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (Italian)