Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This camera was the third in Nikon's Nikkormat/Nikomat series, introduced in 1967 it featured centre-weighted thru-lens metering rather than the average metering of the previous FT model. Otherwise it was identical in appearance. Like preceding models it had a detachable accessory shoe and shutter speed dial around the lens mount.
|bayonet and shutter||Nikkor-S 35mm lens|
| Uncommon late model with plastic covered levers for film advance and self-timer.|
Picture by Clicks_1000. (Image rights)
- Nikkormat FTN @ The Virtual Camera Museum
- Manual Camera User's Opinion
- Nikkormat at Classic Cameras by RaúlM.
- Instruction Manual - English at at M.Butkus' www.orphancameras.com
- At www.collection-appareils.fr
- Video Manual by Shawnee Union